If you have any question, please do not hesitate to get in touch using the contact details below.
The data we collect, how we protect it and how long we keep it
1. We may automatically record browser data, including IP addresses and user activities on the Website. We collect only the minimal data needed for our legitimate business interests, such as required to offer and continually improve our services, to enforce the Terms and Conditions and to provide evidence in investigations and any legal proceedings.
3. We do not sell, trade or otherwise give away any user data. It is our policy to restrict to the minimum the third party services we rely on that require transfer of user data. When we do so, we select partners who have the highest standards in data privacy and who we trust will not use your data for targeting advertisements, optimizing search engines or analyzing your behavior.
4. All data transfer between your computer and DEAR 2050’s Website are encrypted using SSL certificates. SSL protects all communications including sensitive personal information and ensures the safety of the information you send to Climanosco.
5. We store information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service provider located in Switzerland.
1. Upon hitting the button “DONATE” on the Website, you will be redirected to the DEAR 2050 donation form of Climanosco’s online shop (shop.climanosco.org), a website belonging to the climanosco.org web domain.
1. The Website is not intended for children under the age of sixteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of sixteen on the Website.
2. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of sixteen on the Website, we will delete the information from our records.
1. Despite all efforts made by Climanosco, the Website might, on some occasions, be subject to data protection failures or functionality problems. In such situations, Climanosco will take all necessary steps to re-establish normal data protection and functionality of the Website and will inform any users concerned.
2. Climanosco cannot be made liable for possible consequences incurred in cases of data protection failures, breaches, data leaks or functionality problems.
1. Contact with Climanosco can be made by mail or email.
2. The mailing address is:
c/o The Hub Zurich Association
3. The email address is: email@example.com.